You get tapped on the shoulder by your finance executive who tells you that the company must do more for less cost. You know others, including your business competitors, are turning to cloud, but you’re still trying to understand how to successfully navigate cloud outsourcing.
I have worked with over 100 strategic outsourcing customers and the five focus areas in a recently released CAI study line up with my own experience.
Outsourcing in the cloudLet’s look more closely at the five major points to consider when outsourcing to a cloud service provider:
1. Due diligence is usually more involved that you might expect
2. More focus is exhibited on security related to cloud
3. The traditional IT relationship changes with a cloud
4. Businesses need time to adjust to cloud models
5. Integration planning is always key
Read more at: 5 keys to cloud outsourcing success