Contact Center Outsourcing (CCO) – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2016
The world of contact center outsourcing (CCO) continues to be a hotbed of activity as service providers respond to the pressures of a changing value proposition. Most of the investments made by CCO service providers in past 24 months and planned for next 12 months are focused on offering more digital services to buyers, and shifting focus from the traditional contact center outsourcing value proposition of cost containment to providing unparalleled customer experience. The CCO market has reached an overall size of US$75-78 billion globally, having posted a moderate growth of 4% in 2015. Contact centers are evolving at a rapid pace primarily due to technological innovations as well as changing customer needs. From a solution perspective, CCO market is observing a shift towards digital enablement leading to higher leverage of analytics, RPA, and multi-channel solutions.
This study assesses the contact center outsourcing capabilities of different service providers (CCO specialists, BPO pure-plays, and IT+BPO players) and evaluates their positioning on the Everest Group PEAK Matrix.
In this research, we focus on different aspects of the CCO market:
- Relative positioning of 34 service providers on the Everest Group PEAK Matrix for CCO
- Analysis of service providers’ market shares
- Key strengths and development areas for service providers
Scope of analysis
- Contact center outsourcing offered by CCO-focused specialists, BPO pure-plays, or IT+BPO service providers
- Coverage across all major industries and functional areas
- Coverage across 34 CCO service providers, including Aegis, Alorica, Atento, Capita, CGI, Concentrix, Conduit Global, Convergys, Contax, Dell, EGS, EXL, Firstsource, Genpact, HCL, Hexaware, HGS, HPE, Infosys, Intelenet, Knoah Solutions, Minacs, Sitel, Sutherland Global Services, Sykes, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Teleperformance, TeleTech, Transcom, Webhelp, Wipro, WNS, and Xerox
This report examines the service provider landscape for contact center outsourcing and provides insights into the global contact center outsourcing market. It focuses on service provider position & growth in the market and assessment of service provider delivery capabilities.
Some of the findings in the report are:
- Everest Group classifies 34 CCO service providers on Everest Group’s proprietary PEAK Matrix framework into:
- Leaders: Alorica, Concentrix, Convergys, Sitel, Sutherland Global Services, Teleperformance, TeleTech, and Xerox
- Major Contenders: Aegis, Atento, Capita, Contax, Dell, EGS, EXL, Firstsource, Genpact, HCL, HGS, HPE, Intelenet, Minacs, Sykes, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Transcom, Webhelp, Wipro, and WNS
- Emerging Players: CGI, Conduit Global, Hexaware, Infosys, and Knoah Solutions
- Alorica, EXL, Sutherland Global Services, Wipro, and WNS have been identified as Star Performers on the CCO PEAK Matrix
- Teleperformance and Convergys are the two largest CCO service providers by revenue
- CCO specialists dominate the market, with nine specialists declaring revenue in excess of US$1 billion
- Teleperformance is the only player to hold major presence across all geographies and also across major industries
Everest Group has a complimentary four-page PEAK Matrix preview document for this service provider landscape report.
Contact Center Outsourcing (CCO) – Service Provider Profile Compendium 2015This report provides comprehensive and fact-based snapshot of 20+ major CCO service providers. Each profile highlights service provider’s delivery capability, market strategy, key organizational developments, delivery footprint, and client portfolio along various dimensions such as geography and industry. In addition to this, each profile provides the positioning of the service provider on the Everest Group PEAK Matrix with an insightful analysis of its capabilities. | More
Contact Center Outsourcing Annual Report 2015: Incumbents Beware – There’s No Place for Complacency The CCO market grew at ~5% in 2013 to reach US$70-75 billion. Last 12-24 months have seen a high number of terminations, much higher than the extensions that make the market even more competitive. This report provides an overview of the CCO market, including market size & adoption trends, key solution characteristics, service provider landscape, and areas of service provider investment