The webinar will share the key findings of the State of Business Operations survey by HfS Research in conjunction with KPMG with 829 enterprise buyers, service providers, and advisor/consultants.
The outsourcing and shared services market has been in a seemingly endless state of flux for as long as HfS Research has existed – with the current market more confused than ever before, organizations struggling to cope with competing priorities, and confusion on the requisite timing and methods to best exploit new(ish) technologies such as process automation and evolving service delivery models.
Attend and learn:
- Changes to organizational operating and service delivery models
- The investments and directives driving operational change
- The use of shared services, outsourcing, global business services, and the impact of automation and offshoring on these service delivery models
- The maturity of business operating models linked to the use of alternative service delivery models and emerging technologies
- Adoption levels, challenges, and opportunities related to process and cognitive automation
- The effectiveness of outsourcing, above and beyond delivering cost savings, and impact on service provider selection
- Stakeholders’ current view on service providers and future expectations
- Organizational and operational talent challenges, shortages, and solutions, including automation
- Phil Fersht – CEO & Chief Analyst, HfS Research
- Jamie Snowdon – Executive Vice President, Research Operations, HfS Research
- Dave Brown – Global Lead, Shared Services & Outsourcing Advisory, KPMG
- Stan Lepeak – Director & Head, Research & Thought Leadership, Global Management Consulting, KPMG